Staff Faith Formation Session
“Do we have to go to church – EVERY SUNDAY?”
Bible Verse: Exodus 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, and keep it holy. 9Six days you shall labor and do all your work. 10But the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns. 11For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and consecrated it.
Click on Picture to View Video:
1. Do you go to church every Sunday?
2. Do you consider that a personal question? Is Christianity really a "personal" faith?
3. Do you feel it is important to attend mass regularly as a Catholic educator?
4. What obstacles do people have to going to church?
5. What would make Church a better experience?
6. What could YOU do to make it better?